...I mean boot camp. It's what I will be going to everyday for the next two weeks. I am on day two and can I just tell you how much my derrière hurts. Boot camp consists of early morning workouts, as in 5:30 a.m., at a local junior college. We run, jump, stretch, sweat and most importantly BURN calories!! I am not going to lie, getting up out of my warm bed when it is still dark outside is tough but so far it has been worth it. Before camp started we were given pre-evaluations, measuring and weighing everything. Talk about motivation!
If any of you watch Real Housewives of Orange County, it is the same boot camp they showed on one of the episodes. Tomorrow is day three...wish me luck!
4 comments:
Good for you, Jenn! I'm so proud of you. I can't imagine how hard it is for you to wake up and then put in a whole day of work, as well! But keep up the good work. I'm actually jealous that you can even work out. I can't wait to get this baby out so I can get back to doing the same.
You are beautiful!
Xoxo,
Amy
Wow, you are inspirational! My daily workout consists of just getting out of bed! That's it!
YAY Jen! I am glad you found me. I have done something similar to this and while it is a daily struggle to make it through...the results are totally worth it! Keep it up!!!
Best of luck Jenn! You kick ass!
Post a Comment