Oh little stevie. Such a precious cutie pie. I remember those overalls!! Mike had a green pair and you guys wore them all the time at the Dorset house in LC. The funny thing is you guys always had to pee and you'd squeeze your thingys and hop around. The only way to take your pants down was to unbutton the top straps. Which wasn't easy for little ones like you were ... What was mom thinking? I love the pic of mom holding you.
2 comments:
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Thank you so much for these pictures! They are classic and it makes me miss my family!
I see my Jimmy in Steve's little boy face.
Oh little stevie. Such a precious cutie pie. I remember those overalls!! Mike had a green pair and you guys wore them all the time at the Dorset house in LC. The funny thing is you guys always had to pee and you'd squeeze your thingys and hop around. The only way to take your pants down was to unbutton the top straps. Which wasn't easy for little ones like you were ... What was mom thinking? I love the pic of mom holding you.
Post a Comment